Included: TrailKeg Pressurized Lid, TrailKeg Half Gallon Growler, Dip Tube with PerfectPour flow restrictor
TrailKeg Pressurized Lid:
- Corny Keg Ball Lock (Liquid Out)
- 75psi Manual Pressure Vent
- Quick Disconnect Regulator Port (Only compatible with TrailKeg Regulator Included)
TrailKeg Half Gallon Growler:
- 64oz - Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Insulated
- Thicker wall build for durability
- Cold for 24 Hours - Hot for 12 Hours
Dip Tube with PerfectPour flow restrictor:
- Food grade silicone material
- PerfectPour flow restrictor for balanced pours
- Volume: Half Gallon(1.9L)
- Package Weight(Empty): 4 lbs (1.8KG)
- Package Weight(Full): 8.2 lbs (3.7KG)
- Package Dimensions(Out of Packaging): 5in X 5in X 14in(12.7cmX12.7cm 35.5cm)
We focus on rugged yet simple designs that are durable, easy to use and easy to maintain. This is why we built the Half Gallon bottles with the thickest outer wall in the industry. Outer wall you ask? What is that? Vacuum insulated bottles have an inner wall and an outer wall with a space in the middle containing a vacuum. The inner wall holds the liquid and the outer wall protects against the elements.
The TrailKeg tap is based on proven beer tap designs, but adds key enhancements that optimize your experience. The standard ball lock connection allows you to easily connect and disconnect the tap, or use a standard tap of your choice. The stainless steel build will ensure years of use even in the harshest conditions.
One of the hardest things about keg systems, no matter how big or small is getting a balanced pour. The beer needs to be kept at the right pressure for perfect carbonation but can’t come racing out of the tap too fast, or you will get a glass full of foam. This is especially hard with small keg systems. Our solution in the past was to serve at a lower pressure than your storage pressure.
Free returns for 30 days. One year warranty on all products. You love your TrailKeg or we give you your money back. It's that simple.